A warm South Texas welcome.

Welcome to my little embroidery shop. I offer one of kind items that are sure to make you giggle.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

A Rainy Sunday in South Texas. This is definately a day for sewing and embroidery projects. I have just finished an order for burp cloths and will start on Koozies for West Point Military Academy Womens Club shop. Their shop is called Shop the Point and is a great place to find many one of a kind Army items made by crafters. Also sound like a day for homemade chicken soup. Hmmm, yum, let me find that recipe. Do any of you bloggers have a good recipe for homemade chicken soup? Well off I go. Have a good and blessed day.

1 comment:

  1. Just love everything you make. Please share your pictures of the burp cloths. Isn't the best chicken noodle soup filed under the name "Campbell's Soup" :-)
    Have a great Day....

    ReplyDelete